Studies on the Genus Mesodinium I: Ultrastructure and Description of Mesodinium chamaeleon n. sp., a Benthic Marine Species with Green or Red Chloroplasts
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Author(s) Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology © 2011 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 20–39, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Moestrup, Ø., Garcia-Cuetos, L., Hansen, P. J. and Fenchel, T. (2012), Studies on the Genus Mesodinium I: Ultrastructure and Description of Mesodinium chamaeleon n. sp., a Benthic Marine Species with Green or Red Chloroplasts. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 59: 20–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2011.00593.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
- Danish Research Council. Grant Number: 272-06-0485
- University of Copenhagen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!