Presentation delivered at the symposium: Using the Diversity of Protists to Educate Students and the Public about Evolution, VI European Congress of Protistology, Free University of Berlin, July 25#x2013;29, 2011, Berlin, Germany.
Symposium: Using the Diversity of Protists to Educate Students and the Public about Evolution
Introduction: Why People Do Not Accept Evolution: Using Protistan Diversity to Promote Evolution Literacy†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology © 2012 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 101–104, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Paz-y-Miño-C., G. and Espinosa, A. (2012), Introduction: Why People Do Not Accept Evolution: Using Protistan Diversity to Promote Evolution Literacy. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 59: 101–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2011.00604.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2011
- International Society of Protistologists
- VI European Congress of Protistology
- UMassD Office of Faculty Development. Grant Number: AY0910
- NIH-NCRR. Grant Number: #2 P20RR16457-11
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!