Paper presented at the symposium: Contribution of Protists to Soil Nutrient Cycling: from Mesocosms to Field Studies, held during the joint meeting of the Phycological Society of America, the International Society of Protistologists and the Northwest Algal Symposium, 12–16th July 2011
Using Stable Isotopes to Differentiate Trophic Feeding Channels within Soil Food Webs†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology © 2012 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 520–526, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Crotty, F. V., Adl, S. M., Blackshaw, R. P. and Murray, P. J. (2012), Using Stable Isotopes to Differentiate Trophic Feeding Channels within Soil Food Webs. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 59: 520–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2011.00608.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2011
- UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!