The Protein Import Pore Tom40 in the Microsporidian Nosema bombycis
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology © 2012 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 251–257, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Lin, L., Pan, G., Li, T., Dang, X., Deng, Y., Ma, C., Chen, J., Luo, J. and Zhou, Z. (2012), The Protein Import Pore Tom40 in the Microsporidian Nosema bombycis. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 59: 251–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2012.00618.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- Programme of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities. Grant Number: No.B07045
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: No.2012CB114604
- Natural Scientific Fund. Grant Number: NSFC No.30930067
- Natural Science Foundation Project of CQ. Grant Number: CSTC 2010BB1139
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!