Ichthyosporidium weissii n. sp. (Microsporidia) Infecting the Arrow Goby (Clevelandia ios)
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology © 2012 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 258–267, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Sanders, J., Myers, M. S., Tomanek, L., Cali, A., Takvorian, P. M. and Kent, M. L. (2012), Ichthyosporidium weissii n. sp. (Microsporidia) Infecting the Arrow Goby (Clevelandia ios). Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 59: 258–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2012.00619.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 5R24RR017386-02, P40 RR12546-03S1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!