†Current address: Department of Chemistry, Shasta College, 11555 Old Oregon Trail, Redding, P.O. Box 496006, California 96049-6006.
Energy Crossovers in Nanocrystalline Zirconia
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 160–167, January 2005
How to Cite
Pitcher, M. W., Ushakov, S. V., Navrotsky, A., Woodfield, B. F., Li, G., Boerio-Goates, J. and Tissue, B. M. (2005), Energy Crossovers in Nanocrystalline Zirconia. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 88: 160–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2004.00031.x
I-Wei Chen—contributing editor
Supported by the National Science Foundation, Grant number EAR-123998; NIRT: Surface Reactivity of Nanocrystalline Oxides and Oxyhydroxides. One of the authors (S. V. U.) acknowledges financial support from Motorola and the University of California through the UC-Discovery Grant program. High-resolution TEM imaging was performed at the National Center for Electron Microscopy, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Manuscript No. 10617. Received October 22, 2003; approved July 26, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!