*Member, American Ceramic Society.
Synthesis of Porous Si3N4 Ceramics with Rod-Shaped Pore Structure
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 1030–1032, April 2005
How to Cite
Yang, J.-F., Zhang, G.-J., Kondo, N., Ohji, T. and Kanzaki, S. (2005), Synthesis of Porous Si3N4 Ceramics with Rod-Shaped Pore Structure. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 88: 1030–1032. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2005.00199.x
L. C. Klein—contributing editor
Work supported by AIST, METI, Japan, as part of the Synergy Ceramics Project.
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2005
- Manuscript No. 11168. Received July 9, 2004; approved September 19, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!