*Member, American Ceramic Society.
Molecular Dynamics Simulation of the Structure and Hydroxylation of Silica Glass Surfaces
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 88, Issue 9, pages 2532–2539, September 2005
How to Cite
Du, J. and Cormack, A. N. (2005), Molecular Dynamics Simulation of the Structure and Hydroxylation of Silica Glass Surfaces. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 88: 2532–2539. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2005.00352.x
R. E. Youngman—contributing editor
Supported by NSF Industry-University Center for Glass Research (CGR), Alfred University.
Presented at the ACerS Glass and Optical Materials (GOMD) fall meeting, October 12–15, 2003, Corning, NY.
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
- Manuscript No. 10827. Received January 31, 2004; approved January 17, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!