*Member, American Ceramic Society.
Ceramic Composites with Three-Dimensional Architectures Designed to Produce a Threshold Strength—II. Mechanical Observations
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 88, Issue 7, pages 1879–1885, July 2005
How to Cite
Fair, G. E., He, M. Y., McMeeking, R. M. and Lange, F. F. (2005), Ceramic Composites with Three-Dimensional Architectures Designed to Produce a Threshold Strength—II. Mechanical Observations. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 88: 1879–1885. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2005.00377.x
R. K. Bordia—contributing editor
Supported by the Office of Naval Research, under contract N00014-03-1-0305.
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript No. 10791. Received January 9, 2004; approved December 31, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!