*Member, American Ceramic Society.
Characterization of Ceramics by X-Ray and Neutron Small-Angle Scattering
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 88, Issue 6, pages 1367–1381, June 2005
How to Cite
Allen, A. J. (2005), Characterization of Ceramics by X-Ray and Neutron Small-Angle Scattering. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 88: 1367–1381. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2005.00463.x
D. J. Green—contributing editor
The UNICAT facility at the Advanced Photon Source (APS) is supported by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champagne, Materials Research Laboratory (U.S. Department of Energy (DoE), the State of Illinois-IBHE-HECA, and the National Science Foundation), the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (U.S. DoE), the National Institute of Standards and Technology (U.S. Department of Commerce) and UOP LLC.
The APS is supported by the U.S. DoE, BES, Office of Energy Research under Contract No. W-31-109-ENG-38.
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript No. 20210. Received February 23, 2005; approved March 25, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!