D. Johnson—contributing editor
Visible Light-Sensitive InTaO4-Based Photocatalysts for Organic Decomposition
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 88, Issue 11, pages 3137–3142, November 2005
How to Cite
Irie, H. and Hashimoto, K. (2005), Visible Light-Sensitive InTaO4-Based Photocatalysts for Organic Decomposition. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 88: 3137–3142. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2005.00581.x
Supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (417) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of the Japanese Government.
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2005
- Manuscript No. 20468. Received December 19, 2004; approved April 27, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!