D. Johnson—contributing editor
Visible Light-Sensitive InTaO4-Based Photocatalysts for Organic Decomposition
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 88, Issue 11, pages 3137–3142, November 2005
How to Cite
Irie, H. and Hashimoto, K. (2005), Visible Light-Sensitive InTaO4-Based Photocatalysts for Organic Decomposition. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 88: 3137–3142. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2005.00581.x
Supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (417) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of the Japanese Government.
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2005
- Manuscript No. 20468. Received December 19, 2004; approved April 27, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!