M. Barsoum—contributing editor
Tribophysical Properties of Polycrystalline Bulk Ti3AlC2
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 88, Issue 11, pages 3270–3274, November 2005
How to Cite
Hongxiang, Z., Zhenying, H., Mingxing, A., Yang, Z., Zhili, Z. and Shibo, L. (2005), Tribophysical Properties of Polycrystalline Bulk Ti3AlC2. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 88: 3270–3274. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2005.00588.x
Supported by the 863 Program of China under Grant No. 2003AA332080, the National Science Foundation of China (NSFC) under Grant No. 50472045, and the Science Developing Foundation of Beijing Jiaotong University.
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript No. 20332. Received November 9, 2004; approved March 24, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!