D. Johnson—contributing editor
Impedance Spectroscopy as a Tool for Chemical and Electrochemical Analysis of Mixed Conductors: A Case Study of Ceria
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 88, Issue 11, pages 2979–2997, November 2005
How to Cite
Lai, W. and Haile, S. M. (2005), Impedance Spectroscopy as a Tool for Chemical and Electrochemical Analysis of Mixed Conductors: A Case Study of Ceria. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 88: 2979–2997. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2005.00740.x
Funding for this work has been provided by ONR, Office of Electrochemical Power Science and Technology through the MURI program.
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2005
- Manuscript No. 20634. Received June 2, 2005; approved August 23, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!