R. Koc—contributing editor
Synthesis of Ti3AlC2 Powders Using Sn as an Additive
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2006
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 1114–1117, March 2006
How to Cite
Mingxing, A., Hongxiang, Z., Yang, Z., Zhaoyun, T., Zhenying, H., Zhili, Z. and Shibo, L. (2006), Synthesis of Ti3AlC2 Powders Using Sn as an Additive. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 89: 1114–1117. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2005.00818.x
Supported by “863” program under Grant no. 2003AA332080, the National Science Foundation of China (NSFC) under Grant no. 50472045, and the Science Developing Foundation of BJTU.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2006
- Manuscript No. 20417. Received April 14, 2005; approved October 3, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!