R. Koc—contributing editor
Synthesis of Ti3AlC2 Powders Using Sn as an Additive
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2006
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 1114–1117, March 2006
How to Cite
Mingxing, A., Hongxiang, Z., Yang, Z., Zhaoyun, T., Zhenying, H., Zhili, Z. and Shibo, L. (2006), Synthesis of Ti3AlC2 Powders Using Sn as an Additive. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 89: 1114–1117. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2005.00818.x
Supported by “863” program under Grant no. 2003AA332080, the National Science Foundation of China (NSFC) under Grant no. 50472045, and the Science Developing Foundation of BJTU.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2006
- Manuscript No. 20417. Received April 14, 2005; approved October 3, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!