D. Damjanovic—contributing editor
Effect of ZnO and CuO on the Sintering Temperature and Piezoelectric Properties of a Hard Piezoelectric Ceramic
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2006
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 921–925, March 2006
How to Cite
Ahn, C.-W., Song, H.-C., Nahm, S., Priya, S., Park, S.-H., Uchino, K., Lee, H.-G. and Lee, H.-J. (2006), Effect of ZnO and CuO on the Sintering Temperature and Piezoelectric Properties of a Hard Piezoelectric Ceramic. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 89: 921–925. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2005.00823.x
This research was supported by a grant from the Center for Advanced Materials Processing of the 21 Century Frontier R&D Program.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2006
- Manuscript No. 20708. Received June 27, 2005; approved October 9, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!