G. Messing—contributing editor
Nonaqueous and Surfactant-Free Synthesis Routes to Metal Oxide Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1801–1808, June 2006
How to Cite
Garnweitner, G. and Niederberger, M. (2006), Nonaqueous and Surfactant-Free Synthesis Routes to Metal Oxide Nanoparticles. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 89: 1801–1808. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01005.x
Financial support by the Max Planck Society is gratefully acknowledged.
Presented at the 9th International Ceramic Processing Science Symposium, Coral Springs, FL, Jan. 8–11, 2006.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript No. 21333. Received January 6, 2006; approved February 13, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!