G. Messing—contributing editor
Multi-Scale Study of Sintering: A Review
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1914–1922, June 2006
How to Cite
Olevsky, E. A., Tikare, V. and Garino, T. (2006), Multi-Scale Study of Sintering: A Review. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 89: 1914–1922. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01054.x
This work was partially performed at Sandia National Laboratories, a multiprogram laboratory operated by Sandia Corporation, a Lockheed Martin Company, for the USDOE under the Contract DE-AC04-94AL-85000 and was supported by the National Science Foundation, Division of Civil and Mechanical Systems (Grant CMS-030115), Division of Materials Research (Grant DMR-0313346), and Division of Manufacturing and Industrial Innovations (Grant DMI-0354857) is gratefully appreciated.
Presented at the 9th International Ceramic Processing Science Symposium, Coral Springs, FL, Jan. 8–11, 2006.
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Manuscript No. 21345. Received January 7, 2006; approved February 11, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!