G. Messing—contributing editor
Multi-Scale Study of Sintering: A Review
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1914–1922, June 2006
How to Cite
Olevsky, E. A., Tikare, V. and Garino, T. (2006), Multi-Scale Study of Sintering: A Review. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 89: 1914–1922. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01054.x
This work was partially performed at Sandia National Laboratories, a multiprogram laboratory operated by Sandia Corporation, a Lockheed Martin Company, for the USDOE under the Contract DE-AC04-94AL-85000 and was supported by the National Science Foundation, Division of Civil and Mechanical Systems (Grant CMS-030115), Division of Materials Research (Grant DMR-0313346), and Division of Manufacturing and Industrial Innovations (Grant DMI-0354857) is gratefully appreciated.
Presented at the 9th International Ceramic Processing Science Symposium, Coral Springs, FL, Jan. 8–11, 2006.
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Manuscript No. 21345. Received January 7, 2006; approved February 11, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!