*Member, Ceramic Society.
Preparation of Ultrathin-Walled Carbon-Based Nanoporous Structures by Etching Pseudo-Amorphous Silicon Oxycarbide Ceramics
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2006
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 89, Issue 8, pages 2473–2480, August 2006
How to Cite
Peña-Alonso, R., Sorarù, G. D. and Raj, R. (2006), Preparation of Ultrathin-Walled Carbon-Based Nanoporous Structures by Etching Pseudo-Amorphous Silicon Oxycarbide Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 89: 2473–2480. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01117.x
V. Sglavo—contributing editor
Peña-Alonso was financially supported by the Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid (F.P.I. fellowship) and Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (post-doctoral fellowship, EX-27-04-05) from Spain, Raj was supported by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research under the leadership of Dr. Joan Fuller, and Sorarù by the European funding from Marie Curie Research Training Network (MRTN-CT-019601).
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript No. 21054. Received October 4, 2005; approved March 21, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!