*Member, American Ceramic Society.
Narrowband Microwave Dielectric Resonance and Negative Permittivity Behavior in Hydrogen-Fired Al2O3–CuO Composites
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 89, Issue 12, pages 3865–3867, December 2006
How to Cite
Calame, J. P. and Battat, J. (2006), Narrowband Microwave Dielectric Resonance and Negative Permittivity Behavior in Hydrogen-Fired Al2O3–CuO Composites. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 89: 3865–3867. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01306.x
G. Peterson—contributing editor
Supported by the Office of Naval Research.
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Manuscript No. 21938. Received June 26, 2006; approved August 2, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!