R. Scattergood—contributing editor
Is Glass Infiltration Beneficial to Improve Fretting Wear Properties for Alumina?
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 523–532, February 2007
How to Cite
Sarkar, D., Basu, B., Chu, M. C. and Cho, S. J. (2007), Is Glass Infiltration Beneficial to Improve Fretting Wear Properties for Alumina?. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 90: 523–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01380.x
A part of the present research, in particular the work on developing GI alumina, was supported partially by a research grant (code #: M105KO010006-05K1501-00612) from “Center for Nanostructured Materials Technology” under “21st Century Frontier R&D Programs” of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Korea. The tribology part of the work is supported by the research funding from Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India as well as research support from Director's special research grant of IIT, Kanpur, India.
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Manuscript No. 21860. Received June 2, 2006; approved September 18, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!