*Fellow, American Ceramic Society.
Low-Temperature Synthesis of CaZrO3 Powder from Molten Salts
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 364–368, February 2007
How to Cite
Li, Z., Lee, W. E. and Zhang, S. (2007), Low-Temperature Synthesis of CaZrO3 Powder from Molten Salts. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 90: 364–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01383.x
J. W. Halloran—contributing editor
This work was financially supported by Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC), UK (grant numbers GR/S60037/01 and GR/S99211/01).
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript No. 21833. Received May 26, 2006; approved September 5, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!