J. Smialek—contributing editor
Multilayer Design and Evaluation of a High Temperature Environmental Barrier Coating for Si-Based Ceramics
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 516–522, February 2007
How to Cite
Shah, S. R. and Raj, R. (2007), Multilayer Design and Evaluation of a High Temperature Environmental Barrier Coating for Si-Based Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 90: 516–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01393.x
This research was supported by the Power and Energy CTA Program at Honeywell Inc., Phoenix, AZ, under the management of Laura Lindberg.
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript No. 21600. Received March 17, 2006; approved September 19, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!