L. Takacs—contributing editor
Monophasic Nanostructured Powders of Niobium, Tantalum, and Hafnium Carbonitrides Synthesized by a Mechanically Induced Self-Propagating Reaction
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 381–387, February 2007
How to Cite
Córdoba, J. M., Sayagués, M. J., Alcalá, M. D. and Gotor, F. J. (2007), Monophasic Nanostructured Powders of Niobium, Tantalum, and Hafnium Carbonitrides Synthesized by a Mechanically Induced Self-Propagating Reaction. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 90: 381–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01395.x
Supported by the Spanish Government under Grant No. MAT2003-00184.
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Manuscript No. 21659. Received April 3, 2006; approved September 12, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!