*Member, American Ceramic Society.
Strong Orange Luminescence from a Novel Hexagonal ZnO Nanosheet Film Grown on Aluminum Substrate by a Simple Wet-Chemical Approach
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 635–637, February 2007
How to Cite
Wang, N., Lin, H., Li, J., Zhang, L., Li, X., Wu, J. and Lin, C. (2007), Strong Orange Luminescence from a Novel Hexagonal ZnO Nanosheet Film Grown on Aluminum Substrate by a Simple Wet-Chemical Approach. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 90: 635–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01418.x
H. Zhou—contributing editor
Supported by Beijing Natural Science Foundation, under Grant No. 2062013 and by Tsinghua Basic Research Foundation, under Grant No. JCpy2005055.
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
- Manuscript No. 22023. Received July 17, 2006; approved September 17, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!