T. Mitchell—contributing editor
Evidence of Cu Deficiency: A Key Point for the Understanding of the Mystery of the Giant Dielectric Constant in CaCu3Ti4O12
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2007
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 638–640, February 2007
How to Cite
Fang, T.-T. and Mei, L.-T. (2007), Evidence of Cu Deficiency: A Key Point for the Understanding of the Mystery of the Giant Dielectric Constant in CaCu3Ti4O12. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 90: 638–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01419.x
This work was financially supported by the National Science Council of Taiwan under the Contract No. NSC-92-2216-E-006-010.
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2007
- Manuscript No. 21877. Received June 6, 2006; approved September 15, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!