*Member, American Ceramics Society.
Formation of Al2O3–TiC Composite Nano-Particles Synthesized from Carbon-Coated Precursors
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 407–411, February 2007
How to Cite
Kaga, H. and Koc, R. (2007), Formation of Al2O3–TiC Composite Nano-Particles Synthesized from Carbon-Coated Precursors. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 90: 407–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01420.x
T. Besmann—contributing editor
Research for this paper was performed at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy, Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Office of Industrial Technologies, Advanced Industrial Materials Program, under contract DE-AC05-96OR22464 with Lockheed Martin Energy Research Corporation/UT-Batelle.
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
- Manuscript No. 21949. Received June 28, 2006; approved September 18, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!