*Member, American Ceramic Society.
Sliding-Wear-Resistant Liquid-Phase-Sintered SiC Processed Using α-SiC Starting Powders
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 541–545, February 2007
How to Cite
Borrero-López, O., Ortiz, A. L., Guiberteau, F. and Padture, N. P. (2007), Sliding-Wear-Resistant Liquid-Phase-Sintered SiC Processed Using α-SiC Starting Powders. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 90: 541–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01421.x
M. Hoffman—contributing editor
This work was supported by the Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (Government of Spain) and the Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional (FEDER) under Grant Nos. CICYT MAT 2004-05971, UNEX00-23-013, and UNEX05-23-037.
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Manuscript No. 21957. Received June 29, 2006; approved September 19, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!