W. Mullins—contributing editor
Hot Isostatic Pressing of Cubic Boron Nitride–Tungsten Carbide/Cobalt (cBN–WC/Co) Composites: Effect of cBN Particle Size and Some Processing Parameters on their Microstructure and Properties
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 415–424, February 2007
How to Cite
Martínez, V. and Echeberria, J. (2007), Hot Isostatic Pressing of Cubic Boron Nitride–Tungsten Carbide/Cobalt (cBN–WC/Co) Composites: Effect of cBN Particle Size and Some Processing Parameters on their Microstructure and Properties. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 90: 415–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01426.x
This work was supported by the European Community under the “Competitive and Sustainable Growth” Programme (No. G5RD-CT-2002-00732), and the Torres Quevedo Program of the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (co-financiered by the European Social Fund).
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Manuscript No. 21749. Received April 28, 2006, approved October 12, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!