L. Klein—contributing editor
Controlling the Morphology of Polymeric Precursor-Derived ZnO Flower-Like Structures
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 433–442, February 2007
How to Cite
Choppali, U. and Gorman, B. P. (2007), Controlling the Morphology of Polymeric Precursor-Derived ZnO Flower-Like Structures. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 90: 433–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01437.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
- Manuscript No. 21713. Received April 18, 2006; approved October 4, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!