*Member, American Ceramic Society.
Sintering Kinetics at Isothermal Shrinkage: II, Effect of Y2O3 Concentration on the Initial Sintering Stage of Fine Zirconia Powder
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 443–447, February 2007
How to Cite
Matsui, K., Tanaka, K., Yamakawa, T., Uehara, M., Enomoto, N. and Hojo, J. (2007), Sintering Kinetics at Isothermal Shrinkage: II, Effect of Y2O3 Concentration on the Initial Sintering Stage of Fine Zirconia Powder. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 90: 443–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01440.x
C.-H. Hsueh—contributing editor
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
- Manuscript No. 22074. Received August 2, 2006; approved October 13, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!