*Member, American Ceramic Society.
Ionically Conducting Composite Membranes from the Li2O–Al2O3–TiO2–P2O5 Glass–Ceramic
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 462–466, February 2007
How to Cite
Thokchom, J. S. and Kumar, B. (2007), Ionically Conducting Composite Membranes from the Li2O–Al2O3–TiO2–P2O5 Glass–Ceramic. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 90: 462–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01446.x
T. Gur—contributing editor
This work was financially supported by the University of Dayton Research Institute.
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Manuscript No. 22190. Received August 29, 2006; approved October 10, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!