*Member, American Ceramic Society.
Strengthening of Soft Ceramics by Forming Sandwich Composites with Strong Interfaces: A Combination of Analytical Study and Experimental Procedure
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 553–558, February 2007
How to Cite
Wan, D., Zhou, Y., Bao, Y. and Liu, L. (2007), Strengthening of Soft Ceramics by Forming Sandwich Composites with Strong Interfaces: A Combination of Analytical Study and Experimental Procedure. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 90: 553–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01448.x
R. Ballarini—contributing editor
Supported by the National Outstanding Young Scientist Foundation (No. 59925208 for Y. C. Zhou, No. 50125204 for Y. W. Bao), Natural Sciences Foundation of China under Grant Nos. 50232040, 50302011, 90403027, ‘863’ project, “Hundred talent-plan” and High-Tech Bureau of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Manuscript No. 21620. Received March 22, 2006; approved October 10, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!