P. S. Patil—contributing editor
Low-Temperature Growth of Monolayer Rutile TiO2 Nanorod Films
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 657–660, February 2007
How to Cite
Wu, J.-M. and Qi, B. (2007), Low-Temperature Growth of Monolayer Rutile TiO2 Nanorod Films. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 90: 657–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2006.01453.x
This work is financially supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China under Project No. 50502029.
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Manuscript No. 22034. Received July 20, 2006; approved October 13, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!