H. Du—contributing editor
Infrared Glass–Ceramics With Fine Porous Surfaces for Optical Sensor Applications
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 90, Issue 7, pages 2073–2077, July 2007
How to Cite
Delaizir, G., Lucas, P., Zhang, X., Ma, H., Bureau, B. and Lucas, J. (2007), Infrared Glass–Ceramics With Fine Porous Surfaces for Optical Sensor Applications. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 90: 2073–2077. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2007.01675.x
This work was supported by NSF-DMR grant No. 0502577.
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript No. 22544. Received December 3, 2006; approved January 30, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!