*Member, American Ceramic Society.
Abnormal Grain Growth and New Core–Shell Structure in (K,Na)NbO3-Based Lead-Free Piezoelectric Ceramics
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 90, Issue 11, pages 3496–3502, November 2007
How to Cite
Zhen, Y. and Li, J.-F. (2007), Abnormal Grain Growth and New Core–Shell Structure in (K,Na)NbO3-Based Lead-Free Piezoelectric Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 90: 3496–3502. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2007.01977.x
D. Damjanovic—contributing author
This work was supported by National Nature Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 50325207, 50621201, and 50672040) and Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (Grant No. 20060003023), and also partly by the Ministry of Science and Technology of China under the Grant 2002CB613306.
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript No. 23116. Received April 22, 2007; approved July 9, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!