*Member, American Ceramics Society.
Formation Mechanism of Porous Alumina With Oriented Cylindrical Pores Fabricated by Unidirectional Solidification
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2007
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 223–226, January 2008
How to Cite
Ueno, S., Lin, L. M. and Nakajima, H. (2008), Formation Mechanism of Porous Alumina With Oriented Cylindrical Pores Fabricated by Unidirectional Solidification. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 91: 223–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2007.01991.x
J. Blendell—contributing editor
This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) (No. 18560655) by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Manuscript No. 23057. Received April 17, 2007; approved June 15, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!