P. Paranthaman—contributing editor
Creation of Ferroelectric, Single-Crystal Architecture in Sm0.5La0.5BGeO5 Glass
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 110–114, January 2008
How to Cite
Gupta, P., Jain, H., Williams, D. B., Honma, T., Benino, Y. and Komatsu, T. (2008), Creation of Ferroelectric, Single-Crystal Architecture in Sm0.5La0.5BGeO5 Glass. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 91: 110–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2007.02114.x
The work at Lehigh University was supported by the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development through the Ben Franklin Technology Development Authority [BFTDA].
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Manuscript No. 23294. Received June 1, 2007; approved September 7, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!