Y. Blum—contributing editor
Thermochemical and Mechanical Stabilities of the Oxide Scale of ZrB2+SiC and Oxygen Transport Mechanisms
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2008
© 2008 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 1475–1480, May 2008
How to Cite
Li, J., Lenosky, T. J., Först, C. J. and Yip, S. (2008), Thermochemical and Mechanical Stabilities of the Oxide Scale of ZrB2+SiC and Oxygen Transport Mechanisms. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 91: 1475–1480. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2008.02319.x
This work was performed mostly at the Ohio State University and supported by the Ceramics and Non-Metallic Materials Program in the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (FA9550-05-1-0026).
Presented at the AFOSR Workshop on Ultra-High-Temperature Ceramic Materials hosted by SRI International, July 23–25, 2007.
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2008
- Manuscript No. 23766. Received September 19, 2007; approved December 12, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!