*Members, The American Ceramic Society.
Hafnium Reactivity with Boron and Carbon Sources Under Non-Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis Conditions
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
© 2008 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 1481–1488, May 2008
How to Cite
Blum, Y. D., Marschall, J., Hui, D., Adair, B. and Vestel, M. (2008), Hafnium Reactivity with Boron and Carbon Sources Under Non-Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis Conditions. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 91: 1481–1488. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2008.02329.x
D. Butt—contributing editor
This research was supported by the United States Air Force Office of Scientific Research's Ceramic and Non-metallic program under the guidance of Dr. Joan Fuller (Contracts FA9550-06-C-0028 and FA9550-05-C-0020).
Presented at the AFOSR Workshop on Ultra-High-Temperature Ceramic Materials hosted by SRI International, July 23–25, 2007.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Manuscript No. 23691. Received September 2, 2007; approved January 3, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!