Y. Blum—contributing editor
Flexural Creep Deformation of ZrB2/SiC Ceramics in Oxidizing Atmosphere
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
© 2008 The American Ceramic Society No claim to original US government works
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 1441–1447, May 2008
How to Cite
Talmy, I. G., Zaykoski, J. A. and Martin, C.A. (2008), Flexural Creep Deformation of ZrB2/SiC Ceramics in Oxidizing Atmosphere. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 91: 1441–1447. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2008.02370.x
Presented at the AFOSR Workshop on Ultra-High-Temperature Ceramic Materials hosted by SRI International, July 23–25, 2007.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript No. 23741. Received September 14, 2007; approved November 16, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!