*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
The Utility of R-Curves for Understanding Fracture Toughness-Strength Relations in Bridging Ceramics
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
© 2008 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 91, Issue 6, pages 1986–1994, June 2008
How to Cite
Kruzic, J. J., Satet, R. L., Hoffmann, M. J., Cannon, R. M. and Ritchie, R. O. (2008), The Utility of R-Curves for Understanding Fracture Toughness-Strength Relations in Bridging Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 91: 1986–1994. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2008.02380.x
C. Landis—contributing editor
J. J. K. acknowledges financial support from the National Science Foundation CAREER Award No. 0547394. ROR and RMC acknowledge support from the Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Science, Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering of the Department of Energy under Contract No. DE-AC02-05CH11231. M. J. H. and R. L. S. thank the DFG Center of excellence (SFB 483) “High Performance Sliding and Friction Systems Based on Advanced Ceramics” for their financial support.
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
- Manuscript No. 23975. Received November 14, 2007; approved January 15, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!