R. French—contributing editor
Thermodynamically Stable SiwCxNyOz Polymer-Like, Amorphous Ceramics Made from Organic Precursors
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2008
© 2008 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 91, Issue 7, pages 2391–2393, July 2008
How to Cite
Morcos, R. M., Navrotsky, A., Varga, T., Ahn, D., Saha, A., Poli, F., Müller, K. and Raj, R. (2008), Thermodynamically Stable SiwCxNyOz Polymer-Like, Amorphous Ceramics Made from Organic Precursors. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 91: 2391–2393. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2008.02427.x
This work was supported by grants from the Ceramics Program of the Division of Materials Research of the National Science Foundation (DMR-0502781 at the University of Colorado, and DMR-0502446 at the University of California, Davis). These grants are funded under the Materials World Network (MWN) Program between the National Science Foundation and the Deutsche Forschung Gemeinschaft (DFG). The research at Stuttgart is supported by the DFG under grant Mu 1166/12-1.
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2008
- Manuscript No. 23984. Received November 16, 2007; approved February 21, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!