*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Engineered Nanostructures for Multifunctional Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Reinforced Silicon Nitride Nanocomposites
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
© 2008 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 91, Issue 10, pages 3129–3137, October 2008
How to Cite
Corral, E. L., Cesarano, J., Shyam, A., Lara-Curzio, E., Bell, N., Stuecker, J., Perry, N., Di Prima, M., Munir, Z., Garay, J. and Barrera, E. V. (2008), Engineered Nanostructures for Multifunctional Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Reinforced Silicon Nitride Nanocomposites. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 91: 3129–3137. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2008.02533.x
N. Padture—contributing editor
Based in part on the dissertation submitted by E. L. Corral for a Ph.D. in Materials Science, at Rice University, Houston, TX, 2005. This work has been financially supported by The Robert Welch Foundation of Texas Grant number C1494, the NSF-AGEP at Rice University grant number HRD-9817555, Carbon Nanotechnologies Inc., NASA-URETI grant number NC-01-0203 and NASA Ames Research Center grant number NNA04CK63A. The research at the High Temperature Materials Laboratory (HTML) was sponsored by the Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Office of Vehicle Technologies, as part of the HTML User Program, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, managed by UT-Battelle, LLC, for the U.S. Department of Energy under contract number DE-AC05-00OR22725.
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
- Manuscript No. 24168. Received December 31, 2007; approved May 8, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!