J. Ranogajec—contributing editor
Mass Gain due to the Chemical Recombination of Water in Fired Clay Brick
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
© 2008 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 91, Issue 10, pages 3396–3398, October 2008
How to Cite
Savage, S. D., Wilson, M. A., Carter, M. A., McKay, B., Hoff, W. D. and Hall, C. (2008), Mass Gain due to the Chemical Recombination of Water in Fired Clay Brick. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 91: 3396–3398. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2008.02541.x
This research was supported by the Leverhulme Trust, U.K.
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
- Manuscript No. 24427. Received March 17, 2008; approved May 5, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!