R. Riedel—contributing editor
Energetics of SixOyCz Polymer-Derived Ceramics Prepared Under Varying Conditions
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 91, Issue 9, pages 2969–2974, September 2008
How to Cite
Morcos, R. M., Navrotsky, A., Varga, T., Blum, Y., Ahn, D., Poli, F., Müller, K. and Raj, R. (2008), Energetics of SixOyCz Polymer-Derived Ceramics Prepared Under Varying Conditions. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 91: 2969–2974. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2008.02543.x
This work was financially supported by grants from the Ceramics Program of the Division of Materials Research of the National Science Foundation DMR 05-02781 at the University of Colorado, DMR 05-02446 at University of California, Davis and DMR 03-04968 at SRI International. These grants are funded under the MWN (Materials World Network) Program between the National Science Foundation and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). The research at Stuttgart is supported by DFG under grant Mu 1166/12-1.
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript No. 23951. Received November 7, 2007; approved May 13, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!