N. Alford—contributing editor
Microstructure and Microwave Dielectric Properties of TiO2-Doped Zn2SiO4 Ceramics Synthesized Through the Sol–Gel Process
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2008 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 91, Issue 12, pages 3981–3985, December 2008
How to Cite
Dong, M., Yue, Z., Zhuang, H., Meng, S. and Li, L. (2008), Microstructure and Microwave Dielectric Properties of TiO2-Doped Zn2SiO4 Ceramics Synthesized Through the Sol–Gel Process. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 91: 3981–3985. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2008.02814.x
This work was supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 50672043, 50621201, and 50632030), and the Ministry of Science and Technology of China through 973-Project under 2002CB613307.
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript No. 24932. Received July 17, 2008; approved October 3, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!