H. Du—contributing editor
Hierarchically Porous Ceramics from Diatomite Powders by Pulsed Current Processing
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 338–343, February 2009
How to Cite
Akhtar, F., Vasiliev, P. O. and Bergström, L. (2009), Hierarchically Porous Ceramics from Diatomite Powders by Pulsed Current Processing. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 92: 338–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2008.02882.x
This work was supported by the Berzelii centre on porous material; EXSELENT.
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript No. 24588. Received April 25, 2008; approved November 11, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!